This bright and cheery second floor suite is the most-requested suite at the Inn. Referred to by some as the “Honeymoon Suite,” this large, sunny, corner suite is decorated in various relaxing shades of blue.
The suite has a queen canopy bed, a welcoming sitting area and a fireplace (in season). There is a flat-screen TV in the room. An antique desk is a good place to work, if you’re here on business.
There is a large 2-person Jacuzzi bath in the private bathroom, and a separate shower.
- Royal Queen Canopy Bed
- Note: The Inn has a comfortable roll-away cot that can fit in this room. With the cot, this room could accommodate 3 persons*.
- Fireplace (operational) in the cooler months)
- Relaxing Sitting Area
- For your enjoyment, there is a flat-screen TV in the room.
- Private Bath
- Large Two-Person Jacuzzi
- Separate Shower
- Cuddly Bathrobes
- Antique Writing Desk
- In-room Antique Telephone with Voice-Mail and free Local and Long-Distance calling*
- Wi-Fi (wireless) for free Internet Access
- Private In-Room Thermostat for your personal comfort
- Air-Conditioned in the warmer months
- Full Gourmet Breakfast
- $29 additional nightly for 3rd person on roll-away cot.