Decorated in rich browns, copper and brass, this handsome suite on southwest corner of the first floor has a canopied queen bed and a fireplace (in season). There is a flat-screen TV in the room.
Its private bathroom features a steam shower, which is like having an in-room sauna. If you have never taken a steam bath before, then this suite is for you. Nothing is more relaxing and refreshing.
This suite is handicapped-friendly. It does not meet the strict ADA standard but is great for anyone with impaired mobility or who uses a wheel chair.
Note: The Inn has a comfortable roll-away cot that can fit in this room and thus could accommodate an additional person.
- Queen Colonial Canopy Bed
- The Inn has a comfortable roll-away cot that can fit in this suite. With the cot, this suite could accommodate 3 persons. See additional pricing below.
- Fireplace (operational in the cooler months)
- Private Bath with 2-person Kohler Steam Shower (serves as both a regular shower and a steam bath)
- For your enjoyment, there is a flat-screen TV in the room.
- Cuddly Bathrobes
- Relaxing Sitting Area
- In-room Telephone with Voice-Mail and free Local and Long-Distance calling*
- Wi-Fi (wireless) for free Internet Access
- Private In-Room Thermostat for your personal comfort
- Air-Conditioned in the warmer months
- Full Gourmet Breakfast
- The Prince Octavius Suite is on the ground floor, just inside the front door
- There is just a one-inch step from the front walk onto the porch and a one-inch sill at the front door
- The front doorway is 33″ wide
- The room door is 33½” wide and has no sill
- The bathroom door is 31″ wide
- The bathroom has a pedestal sink, the bottom of which is 30½” above the floor
- The toilet is equipped with a wall-mounted safety pull bar
- There is a 5″ sill to step over to get into the steam shower, which can accommodate two on molded seats. The shower’s door is 21″ wide
- The queen bed mattress is 27″ high
- There is an arm chair in the suite, as well as a small sofa
- There is ample room for a wheel chair to navigate the suite and turn around
- The doorway into the Keeping Room, where breakfast is served, is 33″ wide
- 3rd person $29 additional per night on roll-away cot