This very large second floor corner suite can sleep up to 4 persons, with its king-sized bed and a queen bed.
The sitting area with its warming fireplace (in season) is a great place to relax after a day of skiing, shopping or sightseeing. There is a flat-screen TV in the room. Couples traveling together like to gather in this suite at the end of the day to relax prior going to dinner.
The walk-in closet is so large that it doubles as a dressing area, and the antique desk is perfect if you are here on business and need a work surface.
The suite is decorated in shades of peaceful green that are picked up in the colors of the handmade quilt on the bed. The private bath has a shower.
- An extremely large suite, larger than many suites
- Both a King Bed and a Queen Bed
- Note: The Inn has a comfortable roll-away cot that can fit in this room. So this room can accommodate 2, 3, 4 or 5 persons*.
- Relaxing Sitting Area
- For your enjoyment, there is a flat-screen TV in the room.
- Fireplace (operational in the cooler months)
- Private Bath with Shower
- Walk-In Closet/Dressing Area
- In-room Telephone with Voice-Mail and free Local and Long-Distance calling*
- Wi-Fi (wireless) for free Internet Access
- Private In-room Thermostat for your personal comfort
- Air-Conditioned in the warmer months
- Full Gourmet Breakfast
- 3rd and 4th persons (and 5th on a roll-away cot) $29 additional per night